Today, I introduce how we inspect our Japanese used tires and casings.
1. Check the dot year on the sidewall if any suggested.
2. Check the sidewall if any separations, cracks, or damages/cuts.
3. Check the bead if any cuts.
4. Check the inside of the tires if any repaired patches or nail penetrations.
5. Check the tread surface if any steel exposed or any badly worn out.
6. Measure the tread depth with the gauge.
There are many procedures in tire inspection, and the norm is also variable in each country/market. You can demand us any requirements beforehand if you need to meet the market. We would be willing to meet customer’s satisfaction for long-term relationships.
Please feel free to contact us for Japanese used tires/casings